Each spring, the Medieval Institute holds a special graduation ceremony for its students, featuring a ritual of academic investiture based on medieval practice and conducted in Latin. This year, the ceremony will take place on Friday, May 19, at 1:30 PM in the chapel of Dillon Hall.
Undergraduate Minor in Medieval Studies
- Corrinne Carlson (PLS Major; Minors in Constitutional Studies and Theology)
- James Do (Accountancy Major)
- Elizabeth VanKammen (Philosophy Major; Minors Theology, and Science, Technology, and Values)
Undergraduate Honors Major in Medieval Studies
- Alexander Cattaneo (double major with History)
- Brenden Quirk (double major with Theology)
- Madeline Link (Medieval Studies)
- James Whitaker (Medieval Studies, Byzantine Studies)
- Ben Zakhary (Medieval Studies, Byzantine Studies)
Master of Medieval Studies
- Henry Stephan, O.P.
Ph.D. in Medieval Studies
Following the ceremony, the graduates, together with their friends, family, and colleagues, will enjoy a reception in the Hospitality Room of the South Dining Hall.
The institute congratulates all of these fine scholars on their hard work and achievements and wishes them every success!